Dappr Inductive Proximity Sensors
Dappr Inductive Proximity Sensors detect metal objects without touching them. This technology is used in applications where the metal object to be detected is within an inch or two of the sensor face. Our sensors can be used in light-duty packaging applications and the punishing environments on automotive welding equipment or the harsh washdowns in food processing plants.
- Wide variety of sizes.
- High switching frequencies
- Different output configurations
- Comprehensive AC & DC models
- Rugged construction with Built-in protection
- Versatile mounting options(Cylindrical & Cubicle)